The measure is made available by the Ministry of Economic Development with the aim of facilitating business access to credit and increasing the competitiveness of the country's production system.
The measure supports investments to purchase or lease machinery, equipment, plant, capital goods for productive use and hardware, as well as software and digital technologies.
Eligible beneficiaries are micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that at the date of application
- are properly constituted and registered in the business register or in the fishing business register,
- are fully and freely exercising their rights, are not in voluntary liquidation or subject to bankruptcy proceedings,
- are not among the entities that have received, and subsequently not repaid or deposited in a blocked account, aid considered illegal or incompatible by the European Commission,
- they are not in a situation to be classified as companies in difficulty,
- have their registered office in a Member State provided that they open an operational office in Italy within the deadline for the completion of the investment.