Contrast:High contrast|Normal view
Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Crafts and Agriculture of Bolzano
via Alto Adige 60 | I-39100 Bolzano
Tel. +39 0471 945 511
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Tel: +39 0471 188 2777
During browsing, the website acquires information necessary to allow a correct and safe browsing experience, such as IP addresses, MAC addresses, domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, and any other technical information implicit in the use of communication protocols.
What are cookies?
The Italian Data Protection Authority's provision on cookies of 8 May 2014 describes cookies as "small text strings that sites visited by the user send to the user's terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then transmitted to the same sites the next time the same user visits. While browsing a website, the user may also receive on the terminal device cookies that are sent by different websites or web servers (so-called "third-parties"), on which some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the website is visiting may reside".
Cookies can be used for various purposes such as, for example, for carrying out computer authentication, storing information relating to the configuration of machines accessing the server, favourite websites, etc. The different types of cookies used by our website are explained below.
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those cookies that are essential for proper navigation on the website and are only stored for the duration of navigation.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies used to track the number of visits and the use of the website on a statistical level, based on aggregate information. Example: "Matomo". In our case we use the analytical tool provided by Matomo. The information (potentially) acquired via the website is not transferred beyond the EEA.
- Third-party cookies that are created by other sites. They own some of the content, such as ads or images, that are displayed on the website you visit.
Cookies used by our website
Below is a list of the cookies used by our website:
- _pk_id – 13 months (used to store a few details about the user such as the unique visitor ID)
- _pk_ref – 6 months (used to store the attribution information, the referrer initially used to visit the website)
- _pk_ses – 30 minutes (short lived cookies used to temporarily store data for the visit)
The site does not use profiling cookies. This website only uses technical and analytical cookies (Matomo). For this category, the Data Controller has also partially anonymised the user's IP address, thus limiting the information that Matomo can access. By virtue of this limitation, the analytical cookie is considered a technical cookie. Further information about Matomo can be found here: https://matomo.org/privacy/
Banner on first access
Last update date: 23.12.2022
Was this information useful?